Sunday, April 15, 2007

Procrastination is key

OK, so I've had a week of "vacation" between my last day at PwC and moving to Chicago to take care of everything, yet somehow I feel like I've accomplished NOTHING. Today's my last day to pack and run errands here in DC before my movers come on Monday, and what am I doing? Obviously not what I should be. I definitely work best under pressure, but I think I'm kinda pushing it...I've even gotten a visit from my stress buddy - pimple...gotta love it. So I'm a little overwhelmed right now, typical of how I react to things, but listen to this. I'm moving to a new city (mind you - I won't have my apartment until I get back from Amsterdam in May); I'm going to be car-less in Chicago...HUGE change for me and I'm a little worried about how I'm gonna handle it; I'm starting a new job so I have a million things to do before that; PLUS - my new job involves me leaving for Amsterdam the day after I start.
Pretty exciting huh? Whatever - I'm freaking out! OK, so ranting and raving about it for a minute helped...now I should probably get back to my packing.

No comments: