Thursday, November 15, 2007

Schedule for 2008

Guess I should probably post this! For those who haven't already seen my schedule, here it is:

Jan 7 - Feb 4: Malaysia (Truly Asia...)

Feb 25 - March 24: Ireland (I'll be here during St. Patty's day!)

April 14 - May 12: Denmark (Hanging out in the Nordics)

June 2 - June 30: Spain (Who DOESN'T want to go to Spain??)

July 28 - Aug. 25: Argentina (no explanation needed here! we're going to Patagonia!)

Sept 15 - Oct. 20: Germany (Oktoberfest anyone???)

Nov 10 - Dec 15: UK (Jolly 'ol England)


I'm seriously encouraging anyone who wants to visit - PLEASE COME!!! Sometimes I get a little homesick and I definitely miss my friends when I travel, so I'd love the company.

For those of you who want to come visit me in Chicago - the dates are here so book now!! My schedule fills up fast ;-).

No comments: