Thursday, March 15, 2007


OK - so I haven't left YET, but here's my tentative travel schedule for the remainder of the year. If anyone's near any of those countries when I am - let me know so maybe we can meet up! Also, I'll be in Dallas for Memorial Day weekend (May 25 - 28) but the rest of the time I should be in Chicago.

My official move date is April 18th (give or take a day here or there) and I start work on April 23rd.


April 23 - May 21

Netherlands
(see pic of Amsterdam to the right!)



June 4 - July 2
Romania

July 30 - Sept. 3
Japan

Sept. 24 - Oct 22
Switzerland

Nov 12 - Dec 10
Guatemala

2 comments:

raman said...

when in japan - "the wise man climbs fuji once, the fool twice."

trust me. it's worth it.

Unknown said...

This sounds so exciting! Good luck with all your travels and I can't wait to hear all the stories! Take care... Jana